WEB MOBILE A22
The Brennerautobahn AG accompanies the motorists on their drive over its mobile website. After a careful analysis phase, a planning oriented to the needs of the users was developed; the contents have been conceived specifically for enquiries on the move.
Thus, based on a prioritised hierarchy with respect to the pieces of information, which are assigned to the individual services of the A22, contents that satisfy the needs of the user on his drive have been specified.
- In first place is the TRAFFIC SITUATION with a descriptive and graphic (red traffic signal) display in real time of the events along the route Brenner – Modena, separate for each direction of travel: northbound and southbound.
- WEB CAMS – along the route section substantiate the situation along the A22 in real time.
- WEATHER REPORT based on new localities at the altitude of a few motorway service areas of the A22.
- MOTORWAY SERVICE AREAS: All the services that are available in each service area along the A22 are displayed and the service sought can be called up using quick selection.
- SOS service, in addition to information about telephone numbers for emergencies, the motorists – who have switched on the GPS – can have the consecutive mileage of their position displayed to them. If this information is disclosed to the user centre of the A22, help can reach you quicker and in a well-directed way.
- HGV: Link for road hauliers, who can seek information about parking places along the A22 and the respective services.
REMARK! Switch on your GPS to make full use of the possibilities and services of the mobile website of the A22.